Welcome to the Klipper documentation. If new to Klipper, start with
the features and installation
- Features: A high-level list of features in Klipper.
- FAQ: Frequently asked questions.
- Releases: The history of Klipper releases.
- Config changes: Recent software changes that
may require users to update their printer config file.
- Contact: Information on bug reporting and general
communication with the Klipper developers.
Configuration and Tuning Guides
- Code overview: Developers should read this
- Kinematics: Technical details on how Klipper
- Protocol: Information on the low-level messaging
protocol between host and micro-controller.
- MCU commands: A description of low-level commands
implemented in the micro-controller software.
- Debugging: Information on how to test and debug
- Benchmarks: Information on the Klipper benchmark
- Contributing: Information on how to submit
improvements to Klipper.
- Packaging: Information on building OS packages.
Device Specific Documents